1. USER INFORMATION
1.1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Mr. Ignacio Álvarez Lapeira, as the DATA CONTROLLER responsible for processing the USER’s personal data, hereby informs you that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (hereinafter, “GDPR“), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (“LOPDGDD“).
1.2. Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The activities in respect of which the data will be processed include:
- Sending professional information and commercial advertising by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical communication medium, existing now or in the future. These communications will be sent by the DATA CONTROLLER in relation to its own products and services or those of its partners or suppliers with whom it has entered into promotional agreements. Third parties will never have access to your personal data.
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- To process orders and requests and to answer the questions or enquiries of USERS who complete the various contact forms available on the DATA CONTROLLER’s website.
- To send online newsletters with news, special offers and promotions.
1.3. Why can we process your personal data?
Because such processing is lawful under article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and newsletters.
- In the DATA CONTROLLER’s legitimate interest: to conduct market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process the USER’s orders, requests, etc.
1.4. How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will only be kept for as long as necessary for processing purposes or when we are legally required to retain them. When this is no longer necessary, the data will be deleted, implementing the appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation or total destruction of the data.
1.5. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
We do not anticipate disclosing your personal data to third parties except, if necessary, to our service providers who have a professional mandate to assist in the development and performance of the object of the processing and with whom the DATA CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processing agreements required by the privacy laws in force.
1.6. What rights do you have?
The USER has the following rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, correction, portability, erasure, and the right to limit or oppose processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if the USER believes that the processing is inconsistent with the laws in force.
1.7. Contact details for exercising your rights:
Mr. Ignacio Álvarez Lapeira. Avenida Ricardo Soriano 29, Edificio Azahara Oficinas, floor 3, door 4, 29601, Marbella (Málaga). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or downloadable forms, USERS expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are required for the provider to process their requests. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER warrants the truthfulness of the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER and is responsible notifying any changes.
The DATA CONTROLLER notes that all information requested on the website is mandatory, as it is required to provide the USER with the most efficient service. If any data are omitted, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be ideally suited to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Pursuant to the provisions of personal data protection laws, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with the terms of GDPR and LOPDGDD for processing personal data under its responsibility, and specifically with the principles described in Article 5 GDPR insofar as the lawful, fair and transparent processing of the data subject’s information and that the processing is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary vis-a-vis the purpose of the processing.
The DATA CONTROLLER warrants that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established in GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect USERS’ rights and liberties, and has provided them with the information needed to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, please contact the DATA CONTROLLER through Mr. Ignacio Álvarez Lapeira. Avenida Ricardo Soriano 29, Edificio Azahara Oficinas, floor 3, door 4, 29601, Marbella (Málaga). E-mail: email@example.com